Image+ is an advanced image custom template variable type for MODx Revolution. The dimensions for the uploaded image can (optionally) be configured to constrain a minimal width and/or height. The image crop could be forced to remain at a pre-set ratio. A graphical tool could be used to crop the image to the required dimensions/proportions.
- Visual Image cropping tool integrated into the MODX manager interface.
- Option to constrain minimal width and/or height for the uploaded image.
- User image crop can be forced to remain at pre-set ratio.
- Use a chunk as an output template and fill placeholders with url, height, width, alt-tag, phpthumb options etc of the cropped uploaded image.
For full details, see the Image+ documentation.
This project is hosted on GitHub: https://github.com/Jako/ImagePlus
New in Image+ 2.7.0
- Added phpThumbOn crop engine
- Warning in the TV output options for the right usage of the Generate Thumb URL property
- Bugfix for using a wrong plugin event name in special circumstances
- Improved check for the allowBlank TV option