Image+ is an advanced image custom template variable type for MODx Revolution. The dimensions for the uploaded image can (optionally) be configured to constrain a minimal width and/or height. The image crop could be forced to remain at a pre-set ratio. A graphical tool could be used to crop the image to the required dimensions/proportions.
- Visual Image cropping tool integrated into the MODX manager interface.
- Option to constrain minimal width and/or height for the uploaded image.
- User image crop can be forced to remain at pre-set ratio.
- Use a chunk as an output template and fill placeholders with url, height, width, alt-tag, phpthumb options etc of the cropped uploaded image.
For full details, see the [Image+ documentation](http://jako.github.io/ImagePlus/).
This project is hosted on GitHub: [github.com/Jako/ImagePlus](https://github.com/Jako/ImagePlus)
Install through package manager and select 'Image+' as a template variable input type and output type if you create a new template variable. Ensure you also have a supported cropping engine (pThumb, phpThumbOf, phpThumbsUp) installed.
New in Image+ 2.8.0
- Updated jQuery
- Fixing a jQuery issue with ContentBlocks and other extras that use jQuery inside
- Fixing cannot read property 'destroy' of undefined issue
- Fixing Undefined property issue
- Fixing a window issue with really small images