New in imageSlim 1.1.3
- [#7] Always use the cached copy of a remote image, even if it doesn't need to be altered
- [#8] Fix unwanted conversion of empty DOM nodes into self-closing tags when there's more than one in an HTML fragment
- Improve identification and handling of remote images
- [#6] Fix handling of empty <textarea></textarea> tags
- Add a use_resizer setting/property for enabling Resizer independent of the site-wide setting. imageSlim will use Resizer by default if pThumb is installed.
- [#5] If MODX is installed in a subdirectory, keep the subdirectory name from incorrectly occurring twice in the path.
- On remote images, add a protocol to any protocol-relative URLs to prevent cURL from failing.
- [#4] Add imgSrc property to specify a different source attribute for img tags. Data attributes for example.
- Remove hotlinking checks for remote images. I can't think of when these would actually be useful.
- Add imageSlimCacheManager plugin to clean up the remote images cache on OnSiteRefresh events.
- Fix domDocument handling of iframe, video and audio tags so they
- don't become self closing.
- uses cURL for remote images
- adds caching of remote images and a max download time threshold
- Initial version