ImportX allows you to quickly create or batch update resources from direct CSV input, or uploading data files in a certain format. As of 1.1 the ability to use different formats (CSV, XML etc) has been built in - however there are no processors for formats other than CSV - I very much welcome contributions!
ImportX 1.1 has been optimized for the new MODX 2.2 UI - it looks a bit odd on lower versions, but it doesn't sacrifice the functionality.
Please report issues on Github: https://github.com/Mark-H/importX
New in ImportX 1.1.1
ImportX 1.1.1-pl (January 29, 2014)
- #50 Issue saving TVs on update (thanks @jpdevries)
- #46 Improve reporting when importing fails (thanks @christianhanvey)
- #45 Fix line number reference off by 1 when there's an element mismatch (thanks @christianhanvey)
ImportX 1.1.0-rc (December 12, 2011)
- #13 Refactor/normalize to open up the ability to import from different formats. Contributions are welcome!
- Improve looks on MODX 2.2, cleanup code a bit.
- Allow 2.1+ fieldnames (uri, urioverride).
- #20 Defaults are now set based on the appropriate system settings
- #28/#22 Ability to update instead of create
ImportX 1.0.0-pl (June 4, 2011)
- Add help button linking to the documentation
- #11: [bugfix] Properly return processor error
- #17: [bugfix] Trailing separator now also removed in values
ImportX 1.0.0-rc (May 2, 2011)
- #9: Allow parent field to be used to specify a contextkey when importing to root.
- #7: Add CSV file upload.
- Translations added: French, Czech, German, Dutch