Google Maps Custom Resource Class Extra for MODX Revolution
There is no need to use multiple template variables to achieve a similar result.
LocationResources includes a slick drag and drop interface users will love. Both simple and customizable.
New in LocationResources 1.4.0
Changelog for LocationResources.
LocationResources 1.4.0 (27/11/2019)
- Map values can now be accessed directly when using getResources! The fields can be used in a getResources tpl with the 'location_' prefix. - Thanks to @jako!
- Updated readme.
LocationResources 1.3.2 (18/08/2017)
- Fixed marker bug with quick create.
- Removed all cluster code from output if not using clustering.
- Fixed broken JS caused by /n and /r when using multiple lines for description
- Fixed bug preventing map location to be set before initially saving resource.
LocationResources 1.3.1 (11/08/2017)
- Fix pathing problem to cluster js file.
LocationResources 1.3.0 (11/08/2017)
- Added marker cluster functionality to allow multiple markers on a single map. Values taken from selected LocationResources under specified parents.
- Added &parents parameter that accepts a comma-separated list of resource ids with children containing markers.
- Fixed lexicon values for creating via context menus in the resource tree.
- Added checks to make sure profile record is populated with default values on create.
- Changed marker description field to textarea to allow multi-line descriptions. (Kept same layout for now).
LocationResources 1.2.1 (08/07/2017)
- Forces output of decimals to use dot notation. Some European locales were converting to commas and breaking the map.
LocationResources 1.2.0 (07/07/2017)
- Revised layout in manager
- Added geocoding functionality with a 'Find Address' search field.
- Searching by address removes any current markers and adds a new marker at the found location.
- Added a button that allows the user to centre the map to the marker if one has been added.
LocationResources 1.1.2 (24/03/2017)
- Removed default values from xpdo schema. Default decimal values causing install errors when using a locale that uses commas instead.
- 3 new system settings where map defaults are now stored. After install, the defaults can be set by the developer.
- marker_link_test column added to database for future feature upgrade.
LocationResources 1.1.1 (21/03/2017)
- Fixes div id generation for if the same map is called twice on a resource for some reason.
LocationResources 1.1.0 (19/03/2017)
- Added serialisation to DIV so that map data can be loaded from other resources. This also allows multiple maps with snippets such as pdoTools or getResources.
- Updated documentation
- Added ID to error reports.
- Added namespaced placeholder for docid.
- Added class_key sanity check.
Make maps responsively scale to center.
Big thanks to @jcdm (Josh Curtis) for the above additions!
- Some aesthetic changes to service class code.
- Fixed changing an existing standard resource into a Location Resource.
- Fixed duplication of Location Resources.
- Updated Lexicon text
- Initial release.