Google Maps Custom Resource Class Extra for MODX Revolution.
08.07.2017 - Version 1.2.1
New in LocationResources 1.2.1
Changelog for LocationResources.
NOTICE: If upgrading from 1.0.* version and using a custom chunk for tpl,css or js; you will need to update your chunks to include the new placeholder as shown in the new default chunks!
- Removed default values from xpdo schema. Default decimal values causing install errors when using a locale that uses commas instead.
- 3 new system settings where map defaults are now stored. After install, the defaults can be set by the developer.
- marker_link_test column added to database for future feature upgrade.
LocationResources 1.1.1 (21/03/2017)
- Fixes div id generation for if the same map is called twice on a resource for some reason.
LocationResources 1.1.0 (19/03/2017)
- Added serialisation to DIV so that map data can be loaded from other resources. This also allows multiple maps with snippets such as pdoTools or getResources.
- Updated documentation
- Added ID to error reports.
- Added namespaced placeholder for docid.
- Added class_key sanity check.
- Make maps responsively scale to center.
Big thanks to @jcdm (Josh Curtis) for the above additions!
- Some aesthetic changes to service class code.
- Fixed changing an existing standard resource into a Location Resource.
- Fixed duplication of Location Resources.
- Updated Lexicon text
- Initial release.