Loads a simple login/logout form, with password retrieval functionality and a register form snippet.
New in 1.5.1
- [#40] Fix issue with syncUsername in UpdateProfile
- [#42] Respect allow_multiple_emails setting that prevents users with same email addresses
- [#43] Add workaround for xPDO bug with NULL fields in modUserProfile
- Add &validate ability to Register/UpdateProfile snippets
- Enhance Validators in Register/UpdateProfile to FormIt-standards
- Trim each hook specification in hooks calls
- [#28] Fixed validator issue in UpdateProfile
- Added redirectTo and redirectParams on ForgotPassword snippet
- Updated events in ResetPassword snippet to pass user object
- Fixed UpdateProfile to properly update user obj so derivative User classes can manage profile updates
New in 1.5.0
- Fixed security vulnerability
- Added authenticate and authenticateContexts to ConfirmRegister to allow for authentication after confirming registration
- Fixed persisting request alias params issue in ConfirmRegister
- [#15] Added ability to assign roles when using &usergroups in Register, ie: &usergroups=`my-group-name:Member`
- Added math hook to Register, allowing anti-spam math field measure
- Added fix to allow overriding of class_key for new users in Register
See the Official Documentation here:
Install via Package Management.
New in Login 1.5.1-rc2
There are no release notes for this version.