- In Looked you can add the last block of the page (products).
- All views stored in the session.
- The ability to specify templates.
- The exception of the current page of issues
- If a query may return a resource ID
- Tested on fragments: getResources, pdoResources, msProducts
Detailed instructions for use: http://marabar.ru/blog/snippetyi-modx/134/
New in looked 1.1.0
- Some code improvements Version 1.1.0-pl
- Counting the number, based on the current page
- aJax deletion of viewed products
- [lookTpl] - Added button for deletion of the resource viewed
- [lookOuterTpl] - Added button for deletion of the entire unit viewed resources
- [lookOuterTpl] - Added a placeholder for the number of viewed resources
- [addLooked] - PSR-2
- [Looked] - PSR-2. Register JS scripts
[looked] - Added placeholder [[+ look.count]]
- [looked] to the conclusion if he looks, and this is the current page
- [looked] - corrected the display of the current page