About Mailchimp for FormIt
This extra adds subscribers to Mailchimp lists using FormIt and the Mailchimp API. It adds a snippet for retrieving Mailchimp lists in a single select TV and a FormIt hook for subscribing Mailchimp users to the list provided in the pages Template Variable
This is a free extra and the code is publicly available for you to change. The extra is being actively maintained and you're free to put in pull requests which match our roadmap. Please create an issue if the pull request differs from the roadmap so we can make sure we're on the same page.
Package for subscribing users in Mailchimp lists using FormIt.
New in Mailchimp for FormIt 1.2.4
- Added support for interests
- Fix empty merge_fields bug (issue #1)
- Add a log statement to ease debugging of errors (PR #2, thanks to Mark-H)
- Prevent mailchimpsubscribe from stopping the form process unless mailchimpValidate property is set to true
- Update README.md
- Added option dynamic setting the subscription status to overwrite double opt-in.
- Added options to add tags to subscription