Version: 1.0.0 pl
Since: August 6th, 2012
Author: Joshua Gulledge
License: GNU GPLv2 (or later at your option)
MenuManager is a CMP (custom manager page) and snippet for MODX Revolution. The manager allows you to easily create news stories that can include images and a link to the full story. You can create menus that contain multiple news story records inside of them, keeping all your stories nicely organized. It also includes a snippet that you can place on any page to display any menu.
- Create a story to display on your site. Include a title, an excerpt, link to the full story, and an image.
- Upload an image for each story if you have one.
- Create menus for each story to go in to keep the stories organized and enable you to display all the stories in a certain menu.
- Easily display a certain menu with the built in snippet call.
- Install via the MODX Revolution packagemanagment
- Basic options displaying a menu
Thanks for using menumanager!
New in MenuManager 1.0.0