Coded for MODX Revolution.
-Version 2.0.0 - WARNING this version does not support all of the previous syntax of older versions. In the long run, using 2.0.0 will save you time, but please double-check the output the first time you use it. This version uses 3 template chunks when generating the output, giving you direct control over what comes out. This version includes support for HTML4, xHTML4 and HTML5.
New in MetaX 2.0.2
- 1.0 - Private beta.
- 1.1 - First Public release.
- 1.2 - Thank you "Mike Stop Continues" for cleaning up some of the code. He made all of the variables below work as inline parameters (they can still be set below if you wish) and added mobile icon support. Also I've added RSS tag support and support for different HTML and xHTML syntaxes.
- 1.3 - Dublin Core support via &dublin parameter. Also added &tabs parameter to control the number of tabs in front of each element. Added the &ietool and &css parameters. As always, fully backward compatible.
- 1.3.1 - Fixes issues with getTvOutput function. Adds &spaces parameter which controls the number of spaces in front of each tag.
- 1.4 - Canonical URL now supports Archivist URLs (Enabled in Revo only), thank you Jakob Class for working on this feature. Fixed possible issue with a function declaration.
- 1.5 - Implemented StripTags function for all document fields (just in case you put some html in a description field). Also removed all deprecated functions in preparation for Revo 2.1.
- 1.6 - Add HTML5 compat. (Privately tested release).
- 2.0 - Large rewrite. Employs TPL chunks to allow maximum flexibility.
- 2.0.1 - Small error fix about getOne use.
- 2.0.2 - Small fixes for Revo 2.3.