MIGX (multiItemsGridTv for modx) is a custom-tv-input-type for adding multiple items into one TV-value and a snippet for listing this items on your frontend.
It has a cofigurable grid and a configurable tabbed editor-window to add and edit items.
Each item can have multiple fields. For each field you can use another tv-input-type.
See the official documentation here: http://rtfm.modx.com/display/addon/MIGX
New in MIGX 2.0.0-beta5
Changelog for MIGX.
- new in beta5
- Configure multiple CMP - tabs
- packagemanager ported to extjs - tab
- added MIGX-setup/upgrade - tab
- added configurable text and combo - filterboxes
- new in beta3
- This is a preview-version of MIGXdb
- MIGXdb can now also be used as configurable CMP
- MIGX - configurator for tabs, columns, MIGXdb-TV and MIGXdb-CMP
- Package-manager, create and edit schemas and package-tables
- better compatibility with revo 2.2
- working with mediasources
- starting with MIGXdb (very dev)