MIGX (multiItemsGridTv for modx) is a custom-tv-input-type for adding multiple items into one TV-value and a snippet for listing this items on your frontend.
It has a cofigurable grid and a configurable tabbed editor-window to add and edit items.
Each item can have multiple fields. For each field you can use another tv-input-type.
MIGXdb can manage (resource-related) custom-db-table-items in a TV and can help to create CMPs for custom-db-tables
See the official documentation here: http://rtfm.modx.com/display/addon/MIGX
New in MIGX 2.1.0
Changelog for MIGX.
- add &sort to the getImageList - snippet
- add new snippet 'migx' to get items from db-tables, can use the same configurations and getList - processors as the MIGXdb - manager
- make it possible to have config-files for grids and processors in another package-folder for easier packaging together custom - packages
- more MIGXdb - configurations
- more ENOTICE - Error - fixes
- Fix Missing Add - Item - Replacement - String
- fix for Revo 2.2.2
- fix some ENOTICE - errors
- new in beta5
- Configure multiple CMP - tabs
- packagemanager ported to extjs - tab
- added MIGX-setup/upgrade - tab
- added configurable text and combo - filterboxes
- new in beta3
- This is a preview-version of MIGXdb
- MIGXdb can now also be used as configurable CMP
- MIGX - configurator for tabs, columns, MIGXdb-TV and MIGXdb-CMP
- Package-manager, create and edit schemas and package-tables
- better compatibility with revo 2.2
- working with mediasources
- starting with MIGXdb (very dev)