Integrates ActiveDirectory into MODx Revolution, allowing you to authenticate users against ActiveDirectory.
See the official documentation here: http://rtfm.modx.com/display/ADDON/modActiveDirectory
New in modActiveDirectory 1.0.1
New in 1.0.1
- Add more settings for LDAP connectivity
- [#3] Fix issue with LDAP referrals and incorrect setting
New in 1.0.0
- Add sqlsrv support
- Add activedirectory.enabled setting, which defaults to 0. Set to 1 to to turn on modActiveDirectory.
- Fix issue with extension_packages setting, stop patching login.php file since now fixed in Revo
- Fix issue with invalid logins.
May 25, 2011
2 – Current