Module to backup an entire MODx site (files AND database) into a .zip.
Installation is fairly straightforward.
1. Create a directory on your webserver to hold modx .zip archives (ie /home/username/_backup ) and set read/write permissions to 777
2. Unzip modbak directory under /assets/modules/ directory. --> /assets/modules/modbak
3. Edit /assets/modules/modbak/settings.php, and set $modx_backup_dir to backup dir in new directory created in (1)
4. Create a new Module in MODx manager and copy contents of modbak.module.tpl into module code.
5. Now run module, click generate, if it works there should be a .zip link containing your modx site.
Updates** Fixed: Full Stop . in sitename
Change: added settings.php file
New in Modbak 0.9.4-
There are no release notes for this version.