The usage of modSwiftMailer has been greatly simplefied by now supporting seamless transition from modPHPMailer to modSwiftMailer (merely by chaning it in the getService handler. Now also included are the native Swift Mailer plugins, a Logger plugin (for SMTP usage) and a lot of neat, new features.
Also, as mentioned in the previous release, modSwiftMailer now supports native mail(), sendmail and SMTP usage.
New in modSwiftMailer 0.3.1
For a complete list of changes, please see the changelog.txt (provided at installation of the package of within /modx/mail/modswiftmailer/documents/ directory).
Below are the current, most notably changes in modSwiftMailer.
- Added debug functionality
- Added Swift Mailer plugin support
- Added Decorator plugin
- Added AntiFlood plugin
- Added Throttler plugin
- Added a native Logger class (for SMTP usage)
- Added 'on-the-fly' e-mail validation
- modPHPMailer to modSwiftMailer 1on1 seamless transition usage