Now you can easily integrate your MODX FormIt forms with Nutshell, via the MODX to Nutshell CRM extra. Using the Nutshell API, the MODX to Nutshell CRM extra adds a custom hook you can add to your FormIt forms and generates leads, people and companies in your Nutshell environment based on your form fields.
- Checks for existing People and Companies, based on form fields
- Automatically adds a new Nutshell contact (People), using email address and name from your FormIt form.
- Adds a new Company and attaches it to the contact.
- Creates a lead with a lead note based on your form fields.
To use the MODX to Nutshell CRM hook, you have to supply a username and API key. This can be configured with system settings or FormIt parameters:
- nutshellUsername (optional, defaults to system setting) nutshellApikey (optional, defaults to system setting)
- nutshellFields (required)
Nutshell API key
The Nutshell API key can be generated in your Nutshell environment: go to Setup > Third party > API keys.
Issues and feature requests
You can post issues and feature request at Github: https://github.com/Sterc/nutshellmodx
New in MODX to Nutshell CRM 1.0.1
Changelog for MODX to Nutshell CRM.
MODX to Nutshell CRM 1.0.1
- Update global certificate file
MODX to Nutshell CRM 1.0.0
- First public release