About MODX to Nutshell CRM
Now you can easily integrate your MODX FormIt forms with Nutshell, via the MODX to Nutshell CRM extra. Using the Nutshell API, the MODX to Nutshell CRM extra adds a custom hook you can add to your FormIt forms and generates leads, people and companies in your Nutshell environment based on your form fields.
- Checks for existing People and Companies, based on form fields
- Automatically adds a new Nutshell contact (People), using email address and name from your FormIt form.
- Adds a new Company and attaches it to the contact.
- Creates a lead with a lead note based on your form fields.
To use the MODX to Nutshell CRM hook, you have to supply a username and API key. This can be configured with system settings or FormIt parameters:
- nutshellUsername (optional, defaults to system setting) nutshellApikey (optional, defaults to system setting)
- nutshellFields (required)
Nutshell API key
The Nutshell API key can be generated in your Nutshell environment: go to Setup > Third party > API keys.
Issues and feature requests
You can post issues and feature request at Github: https://github.com/Sterc/nutshellmodx**Free Extra** This is a free extra and the code is publicly available for you to change. The extra is being actively maintained and you're free to put in pull requests which match our roadmap. Please create an issue if the pull request differs from the roadmap so we can make sure we're on the same page. Need help? Approach our support desk for paid premium support.
New in MODX to Nutshell CRM 1.0.1
Changelog for MODX to Nutshell CRM.
MODX to Nutshell CRM 1.0.1
- Update global certificate file
MODX to Nutshell CRM 1.0.0
- First public release