NewsPublisher presents a modifiable form for creating new resources and editing existing resources in the front end of a web site. The NpEditThisButton snippet is also included, which displays a button to launch NewsPublisher for the current page.
NewsPublisher responds to the MODx security permissions for a page. Users without the appropriate permissions cannot create or edit pages they are not authorized to access.
You can now have multiple edit buttons on a single page and can place edit buttons in the Tpl chunk of getResources or any other aggregator snippet.
New in NewsPublisher 1.2.0-rc2
- Fixed bug with user-supplied CSS file
- Updated DatePicker to V5
- Better International dates (thanks to mschlegel)
- Fixed bug with forward to new page
- Updated Translations
- Revised Edit button to allow multiple buttons on a page (thanks to mschlegel)
- Better handling of presubmit errors - no form shown