Shows one chunk to logged-in users and another to everyone else.
Optionally sets username, user full name, or user first name as a placeholder for use in the chunk, or anywhere else on the page below the Personalize snippet tag.
Can also show one chunk to specific users selected by ID or User Group and another chunk to everyone else.
New in Personalize 3.7.2
- Fix username fallback for empty fullname
- Minor bug fixes
- Fix bug with First Name option
- Adds optional &context property (thanks to Josef Vavrina for the suggestion)
- Adds &ifIds property to specify specific users who can see the yesChunk
- Adds &allowedGroups property to specify User Groups.
- (both courtesy of Vasia123)
- Allow first name for placeholder (thanks to Jared Loman).
- Allows inline HTML for yesChunk and noChunk
- Updates to docs.