About phpThumb Package
A snippet (a PHx extension) and a plugin to use phpThumb within MODx.
- Copy my slightly modified phpThumb to assets/snippets/phpthumb
- Change phpThumb.config.php according to your needs (GD/ImageMagick, caching, ...) and create the cache directory (assets/images/.phpthumb_cache by default)
- Copy image.php to your MODx document root
- Change the high security password in phpThumb.config.php
- Create a new snippet called phx:phpthumb and paste the contents of this file.
- If you want to use the plugin paste the contents of plugin_phpthumb.php into a new plugin and check the OnWebPagePreRender Event.
Specific instructions are in the comment on top of the snippet and the plugin.
Updatesadded fixes suggested by ncrossland (see forums)
New in phpThumb Package 0.3.2-
There are no release notes for this version.