About phpThumb Package
A snippet (a PHx extension) and a plugin to use phpThumb within MODx.
- Copy my slightly modified phpThumb to assets/snippets/phpthumb
- Change phpThumb.config.php according to your needs (GD/ImageMagick, caching, ...) and create the cache directory (assets/images/.phpthumb_cache by default)
- Copy image.php to your MODx document root
- Change the high security password in phpThumb.config.php
- Create a new snippet called phx:phpthumb and paste the contents of this file.
- If you want to use the plugin paste the contents of plugin_phpthumb.php into a new plugin and check the OnWebPagePreRender Event.
Specific instructions are in the comment on top of the snippet and the plugin.
Updatessome minor changes
New in phpThumb Package 0.3.1-
There are no release notes for this version.