PrevJumpNext 1.0.0-plReleased Feb 12, 2014 by
Generates links to navigate between documents in a directory
- Highly configurable. It can display:
- 'Showing article x of x'
- 'Prev' and 'Next' links with or without document titles
- 'First' and 'Last' links.
- An 'Index' link to parent folder
- A dropdown select to jump quickly to a document
Download 18kb (1289 downloads)
This snippet builds upon the PrevNext snippet and adds a drop down list to jump directly to another document of the current folder.
Parameter description, bugtracker and hotfixes on GitHub
- Upload the folder assets/snippets/prevjumpnext in the corresponding folder in your installation
- Create a snippet called PrevJumpNext and fill the snippet code with the content of the file install/assets/snippets/prevjumpnext.tpl
- Complete rewrite
- Use of newChunkie class
- Some parameters renamed to use the same parameters as wayfinder
- Language files possible
- Internal url generation
- YAMS url generation possible
- The classes of items could be set by parameter
- Installation by Package Manager possible