About Print Order for Commerce
Displays a "Print Order" button in the order detail view in the Commerce dashboard. Fully customizable template (override printorder/print.twig in your template).
- config (if any system settings are configured in module settings)
- order_fields (new in v1.2.0)
- taxes (new in v1.2.0)
- Install and configure the package in Commerce -> Configuration -> Modules
- Modify the template if you'd like to customize it by creating the file printorder/print.twig in your custom Commerce theme.
- View any order and click the Print Order button at the top.
New in Print Order for Commerce 1.2.0
- Pass order_fields to twig template
- Pass taxes to twig template (thanks wax100!)
- Fixes issue with print window closing immediately in some recent versions of Google Chrome
- Modify default template to show order reference instead of order id
- Fix upgrade from v1.0 with namespace not being updated
- Add new option to pass configurable system settings to the template (thanks Sander!)
- Changed namespace
- Fix 500 error on draft orders
- Initial release