A quick and efficient bread crumbs Snippet for MODx Revolution.
This release fixes a bug with the showSelf property not working properly.
New in QuickCrumbs 1.0.1
QuickCrumbs 1.0.1-pl (September 11, 2015)
- [#15] Fix behavior of showSelf property
QuickCrumbs 1.0.0-pl (June 18, 2012)
- [#8] Use skipTpl for replacing intermediate crumbs > maxCrumbs
- [#13] Add excludeHidden for excluding Resources hidden from menu
- [#12] Add hideIds for excluding Resources by id
QuickCrumbs 1.0.0-beta3 (January 31, 2011)
- [#11] Add ability to skip containers with no content (including WebLinks/SymLinks)
- [#1] Add support for template variables
QuickCrumbs 1.0.0-beta2 (October 19, 2010)
- [#2] Allow empty separator property
- [#1] Avoid getting unpublished or deleted Resources in query
- [#1] Fix bug with showing sitestart if showSiteStart is not enabled but siteStartTpl is set
- [#1] Add toPlaceholder property for setting output in placeholder rather than returning it
- [#1] Add outerTpl property for defining a chunk to wrap the output
- [#1] Give selfTpl precedence over siteStartTpl when current page == sitestart
- [#1] Add parentTitles placeholder feature for generating breadcrumb based page titles
- [#3] Add docs to transport package so license is transported with package
- [#2] Add missing separator property
QuickCrumbs 1.0.0-beta (October 11, 2010)
- Initial release.