QuickEmail 1.1.2-plReleased Jul 13, 2017 by bobray
A quick email and email diagnostic snippet for MODx RevolutionDownload 30kb (93 downloads)
QuickEmail can be used to send an email form within a snippet, but its main purpose is to diagnose email problems.
After installing QUickEmail, create a resource called QuickEmailCheck and add the following snippet tag to the content:
When you preview the page, you should receive an email. If not, change the tag to this and preview the page again:
See the tutorial at Bob's Guides.
(Thanks to sebastian-marinescu)
- Fix error in English lexicon file
- Add German translation
- Fix bug with replyTo property
- Bail if user not logged in to manager (stops bots from triggering emails)
- Fix bug with message Tpl name
- Stop E_NOTICE warnings in build
- Fix bug with fromName