A simple commenting system for MODx Revolution, complete with a backend management interface.
- Fixed bug with rc1 version that would error on table creation.
- Added in spam filtering via StopForumSpam
- Added name, email, website fields
- Changed default behavior to not require authorization unless &requireAuth=
- Added all kinds of templating options.
- Added QuipCount assistance snippet for getting comment counts.
- Added tag stripping support.
- Fixed bugs in beta3 with connector
Requires latest (as of March 2nd, 2010) Revo 2.0.0 SVN or RC1.
See official documentation here:
Install via Package Management.
New in Quip 0.3-rc2
There are no release notes for this version.