A simple commenting system for MODx Revolution, complete with a backend management interface, threading support, moderation, notifications, and more.
Users who have overridden the default chunks in their installs may need to update those chunks to include a few new hidden fields, including reCaptcha support and threading support.
You will also need to add a call to the QuipReply snippet to show the reply form.
- Added Comment Moderation
- New security layer, Access Policy based
- Notification email to moderators
- Usergroup-based moderatorship
- Single parameter-passed moderator usernames
- Allow 1st-time-only moderation to comments
- Allow users to see their unapproved comments
- Allow notification to users when their comments are approved
- Batch actions on Comments (incl. approve/reject)
- Fancy new mgr UI for viewing comments
- Auto-close thread on X date or X days after current resource's publishedon date
- Auto-convert URL links to html href tags.
- Does not actually delete comments; just set deleted flag
Note: After installing, you will need to "Flush All Sessions" (Security - Flush All Sessions) to reload the new Access Policy for the manager interface.
See official documentation here:
Install via Package Management, then go to Security - Flush All Sessions. Re-login, and the new security policy will be loaded.
New in Quip 0.5.0-rc2
There are no release notes for this version.