A simple commenting system for MODx Revolution, complete with a backend management interface, threading support, moderation, notifications, and more.
Note: Users who have overridden the default chunks in their installs may need to update those chunks to match the default behavior. The form tag in the &tplComment tpl was removed as of 1.0.1. You will also need to add a call to the QuipReply snippet to show the reply form.
Note that upgrading to 1.0 changes the markup a bit; comments are now in ol/li tags rather than just divs. If you want to revert back to the old style, set &useMargins=`1` in your Quip call.
New in 1.1.0
- Added "family" option to QuipLatestComments for finding grouped threads
- Added QuipResourceCleaner plugin, which removes threads when their Resource has been removed
New in 1.0.2
- Fixed bug with allowRemove parameter
- Fixed bug with ago filter in QuipLatestComments snippet
- Fixed bug where pre-existing request parameters werent persisting on links in quip comments
- Fixed issue where thread was not retrieved before form processing
- Fixed issue with GET params in approved request
- Restructured elements in package, cleaned up old files
Note: After installing, you may need to "Flush All Sessions" (Security - Flush All Sessions) to reload the new Access Policy for the manager interface.
See official documentation here: http://rtfm.modx.com/display/ADDON/Quip
Install via Package Management, then go to Security - Flush All Sessions. Re-login, and the new security policy will be loaded.
New in Quip 1.1.0-rc1
There are no release notes for this version.