A simple commenting system for MODx Revolution, complete with a backend management interface, threading support, moderation, notifications, and more.
New in 1.2.0
- Updated recaptcha server URLs to new Google URLs
- Added QuipRss snippet for easy RSS feeds from threads or users
- Added ability to select multiple comments in mgr to approve/unapprove/delete/undelete/remove
- Added ability to select multiple threads in mgr to truncate/remove
- Fixed issue where manager url was sent from context when quip was used in subcontexts
- Added ability to completely remove threads in mgr
New in 1.1.2
- Fixed issue where tpls for pagination were being ignored
- Fixed issue with sorting of threads in mgr
Note: After installing, you may need to "Flush All Sessions" (Security - Flush All Sessions) to reload the new Access Policy for the manager interface.
See official documentation here: http://rtfm.modx.com/display/ADDON/Quip
Install via Package Management, then go to Security - Flush All Sessions. Re-login, and the new security policy will be loaded.
New in Quip 1.2.0-rc2
There are no release notes for this version.