A simple commenting system for MODx Revolution, complete with a backend management interface, threading support, moderation, notifications, and more.
Note: 1.2.1 and above work only for MODx Revolution 2.0.5 and later.
New in 1.2.4
- [#46] Add check for proper access when deleting/reporting comments via FE
- [#44] Prevent HTML tags in non-body fields in comment reply form
- [#47] Clean up default HTML in tpls
New in 1.2.3
- Fixed bug in QuipRSS when using type of thread or family
- Added Multi language support for QuipRSS
- Added parameter &pagetitle to QuipRSS snippet to override the quip.latest.pagetitle placeholder which is empty when a thread has no comments.
- [#40] Added &authorTpl to allow for a Chunk to change the display of the Author name
- Do not send thread notification email to poster of comment
- Allow ability to change email from name via quip.emails_from_name setting
- [#39] Fixed issue with removeThreshold not working, as well as isModerator always failing
- [#38] Added &requireUsergroups to restrict commenting to specific usergroups
- Added semicolon to htmlentity right-bracket replace in replies
Note: After installing, you may need to "Flush All Sessions" (Security - Flush All Sessions) to reload the new Access Policy for the manager interface.
See official documentation here: http://rtfm.modx.com/display/ADDON/Quip
Install via Package Management, then go to Security - Flush All Sessions. Re-login, and the new security policy will be loaded.
New in Quip 1.2.4
There are no release notes for this version.