Responsive FileManager 1.0.2-plReleased Aug 06, 2018 by donshakespeare
Responsive FileManager is a free open-source file manager and image manager that offers a nice and elegant way to upload and insert files, images and videos.
You can use it as external plugin for TinyMCE version 4.x(and older), CKEditor and CLEditor, you can also use it as a stand-alone file manager to manage and select files.
The script automatically creates thumbnails of images for the preview list and can create also external thumbnails to use in your cms or site.
It can be configured for automatic resizing of uploaded images or to automatically limit the size.
You can personalize the configuration for each folder.
You can set a subfolder as the root and change the configuration for each user, page or FileManager call.
Is compatible with multi-user mode and you can edit images with aviary editor, sorting files.Download 806kb (174 downloads)
Updated RFM core to 9.13.3
Install, and link to it using appropriate parameters.assets/responsivefilemanager/filemanager/dialog.php
Official Documentation: http://www.responsivefilemanager.com
Bugs and Feature Requests: https://github.com:donShakespeare
Questions: http://forums.modx.com / Slack
Please see official WIKI for all the parameters that RFM supports
We added some, pset=me&rid=209&ms=98
[Updated] responsivefilemanagerConnector and its properties (please update your propertysets)
[Updated] RFM Core to 9.13.3
- support to files without extension
- fix Path Traversal vulnerability and url validation
- fix vulnerability that permits to see server files
- fix double file and folder rename
- update Hungarian, German and Thai languages
- fix nested php tags in download permission
- change jPlayer script to cdn
- empty filename support (like .htaccess, .env,...)
- fix download bug
- refactoring check extension