Rowboat is a custom snippet for looping over rows in any database table, and supports sorting, limiting, simple where statements, and column selecting.
See the official documentation here: http://rtfm.modx.com/display/addon/Rowboat/
New in Rowboat 1.1.0
New in 1.1.0
- [#5002] Fix sortBy to be blank if not specified
- [#5459] Allow multiple sort fields in &sortBy=
- Add returnFormat param for returning data in JSON format
- [#4283] Adjust limit property to default to 10
New in 1.0.1
- Refactoring to allow for other database drivers to be developed
- Fix issue with bindParam/Value
New in 1.0.0
- Added more robust debug ability, with debugging table and sql parameter support
- Commented all methods
- Initial release, with sort, limit, where and columns support.