SEOPro is a MODX Extra developed by Sterc. This Extra offers you guidelines in the process of optimizing your webpage for search engines. It enables you to enter focus keywords per page. Based on that input, SEOPro provides you with feedback on the SEO quality of your pagetitle, longtitle, description and alias by checking if the keywords are present.
New in 1.1.0
- Yandex support
- Numerous new system settings
- Lots of bug fixes
- Offer SEO guidelines for the content field of a webpage.
Bugs and feature requests
We greatly value your feedback, feature requests and bug reports. Please issue them on GitHub.
This is a free extra and the code is publicly available for you to change. The extra is being actively maintained and you're free to put in pull requests which match our roadmap. Please create an issue if the pull request differs from the roadmap so we can make sure we're on the same page.
New in SEO Pro 1.3.1
SEO Pro 1.3.1 pl
Added an index for resource-field.
SEO Pro 1.3.0 pl
- Change type of modResource.description to be "text" instead of "varchar". (#74)
- Small code improvements.
- Fix error on PHP 7.2 not correctly saving keywords. (#73)
SEO Pro 1.2.2 pl
- Add count back to title fields
SEO Pro 1.2.1 pl
- Set correct preview url for multi-context environments
SEO Pro 1.2.0 pl
- Remove the SEO Pro branding HTML comment
- Add system setting for specifying the title format
- Update counters to set correct value based on title format setting
SEO Pro 1.1.0 pl
- Removed template request parameter for OnLoadWebDocument system event
- Fixed resource/create processor error when creating resource without $data['keywords'] set (PR#56)
- Add build config for GPM
- Add lexicon for branding text
- Fix character count in pagetitle/longtitle to include sitename according to system setting 'usesitename' (#48 and #57)
- Allow plugin to fire on new resource, when template is defaulttemplate (#58)
- Refactor assigning and checking of template resource/request variable (#58 and #59)
- Add system settings for max amount keywords for title/description (#51)
- Add keyword counter to Keywords labels on title/description (#51)
- Add support for Yandex (via system settings)
- Add tooltip to focus keywords field (#52)
seoPro 1.0.4 pl
- Saving keywords on save #29
- FIX #39 alias error on homepage (friendly urls) @bartholomej
- Added seopro.disabledtemplates option @Jako
seoPro 1.0.3 pl
- Fixed keyword count to work also with Cyrillic
- Fixed empty NOT NULL field resource to NULL
- Added styles for MODX 2.3, thanks to christianseel
seoPro 1.0.2 pl
- Added system setting for to enabled/disabled sitename in preview and seoPro.title placeholder
seoPro 1.0.0 pl
- Initial Public Release
- Added several lexicons
-- Special thanks to
--- DE: Christian Seel
--- FR: Romain Tripault
--- IT: Alberto Rossi
--- RU: Ilya Ershov
- Added system setting for divider
- Added system setting for field where seoPro should trigger on.