About SEO Suite
SEO Suite 2.0 combines the power of three extras, SEO Pro, SEO Tab and SEO Suite v1 into one powerful SEO extra. Not only have these three extra's been combined into one, but the codebase has gone through a large refactor and some great new features have been added.
A custom panel dedicated to your focus keywords, meta title and description has been added, where you can view and switch between Google/Yandex previews or viewing the desktop or mobile preview. All search engine related properties have been gathered in a separate Search engine tab. A new tab "Social" has been added where you can manage the metadata used by Facebook and Twitter.
- Preview Google/Yandex search results on desktop and mobile
- Manage search engine visibility (noindex, nofollow)
- Manage internal search engine behavior
- Manage your Google XML Sitemap(s)
- Manage social media previews for Facebook using the Open Graph protocol and Twitter Cards markup
- Manage 301 redirects
- Automatically generates 301 redirects when changing a resource URL
- When someone visits a non-existent page (404) on your website, the URL will be automatically added to SEO Suite so you can redirect it to an existing page.
- SEO Suite comes with a Dashboard widget, showing the 10 newest SEO Suite URL's
- It is possible to import a .csv file containing 404 URL's and then search for redirects inside only one (related) context. This comes in handy for multilingual websites.
- To get more specific redirect suggestions, you can exclude words from the matching system. Pay attention: when you add words to exclude after a .csv import, you might need to refresh the suggestions by clicking your right mouse button on the relevant 404 URL and choose 'Find suggestions'. After doing this, it will be refreshed.
- Block certain redirects from being saved by adding blocking key words to system settings.
For more information please view the readme.
Install the extra via the MODX Package manager.
New in SEO Suite 2.0.4
SEO Suite 2.0.4
- Automatically add a 301 redirect when a resource is moved