Simple Ace Code Editor 1.1.0-plReleased May 03, 2018 by indigo74
- Dead simple. Really.
- Works out of the box with sensible default
- Uses latest Ace version 1.3.3 (want another version? Modify the URL!)
- Load Ace library (and extensions) from CDNJS (configurable)
- CTRL-D to duplicate (configurable)
- Auto completion on CTRL-SPACE (configurable)
- MODX syntax highlighting
- Emmet integration (configurable)
- Full-screen support (F11 while cursor in editor)
- Any syntax highlighter for your chunks! Set a specific MIME type for you chunks (like a shebang) E.g. text/x-sass to have SASS syntax highlighting
This version is deprecated. It is recommended to use a newer version.Download 19kb (56 downloads)
Previous version was broken due to PackMan.
Switched to a proper build script.
Install via Package manager.
It should work out of the box.
You may have to set which_element_editor system option to SimpleAceCodeEditor.
Check the plugin properties for some options.
03 May 2018 - Indigo74Version 1.1Moved from PackMan to proper build script11 Apr. 2018 - Indigo74GitHub repo init18 Feb. 2018 - Indigo74Initial version