A simple search solution for MODx Revolution. Loosely based on AjaxSearch for Evolution (minus the ajax). Only searches Resources; does not search dynamic content.
New in 1.2.0
- Fixed bug with progressive highlighting class names
- Added 'alias' to default docFields
- Added fieldPotency property to allow certain fields higher search scores for the same match
- Added result sorting (by searchScores)
- Added the urlScheme parameter which allows you to control the URL scheme used for the pagination links.
- Made the result extracts to never break words. This means that the extract limit is a soft limit now, and results look much nicer.
- Added the query placeholder to the containerTpl chunk.
- Fixed the default value of the landing parameter for the SimpleSearchForm snippet.
- Fixed an URL decoding bug.
- Removed defaults from the provided chunk templates, as they duplicate code from the snippets.
- Made minor performance improvements.
New in 1.1.1
- Fixed bug in snippet with wrong reference to $modx var
- Added idx placeholder
- Added andTerm (true/false) - Whether or not to add a logical AND between words in search term.
- Added matchWildcard (behavior depending on query type and limitations)
- Added docFields which is a list of fields to search on the Resource.
See the official documentation here:
Install via Package Management.
New in SimpleSearch 1.2.0-rc1
There are no release notes for this version.