SiteDash gives you an overview of all your MODX sites, including information about your installed MODX version and installed extras, server details, and key configuration. The SiteDash Client package facilitates the secure communication between SiteDash and your site.
If SiteDash detects a potential problem, it also sends you an alert via email and the built-in Action Center. Alerts include, for example:
- Core folder left unprotected
- Setup folder not removed
- Disk space usage is approaching the limit
- Error log is huge
To use the Client, you need to create a SIteDash account first. See plans and pricing here. Next, login, and create a new site in the dashboard. That will provide you with the Site Key that you need to enter when installing the client package.
New in SiteDashClient 0.5.0
- Add session table health check to refresh
- Add a repair table command to allow the session table, and others, to be remotely repaired from SiteDash
- Add a database check that looks at all database tables for their status and used collations
- Fix the namespace assets_path not being set correctly (even though that's not used anywhere)