SiteDash gives you an overview of all your MODX sites, including information about your installed MODX version and installed extras, server details, and key configuration. The SiteDash Client package facilitates the secure communication between SiteDash and your site.
SiteDash can remotely, with just a click or two:
- New: Check MODX3 compatibility of your site
- Upgrade your MODX core
- Upgrade third-party extras
- Analyse your error log
- Search all your sites for specific users
SiteDash also monitors for problems. If it detects something you should know, it sends you an an email notification. Some of the things it checks for include:
- Running vulnerable version of MODX or packages
- Core folder left unprotected
- Setup folder not removed
- Disk space usage is approaching the limit
- Error log is huge
To use the Client, you need to create a SiteDash account first. See plans and pricing here. Next, login, and create a new site in the dashboard. That will provide you with the Site Key that you need to enter when installing the client package.
- If you are new to SiteDash, choose a plan and sign up for a free trial.
- Login to the dashboard and create a new site.
- Download the SiteDash Client package from the package provider.
- Install the package, and enter the site key that was created in step 2. Leave the Server URL as the default unless you were instructed to use a different URL by modmore support.
- SiteDash will now start monitoring your site.
New in SiteDashClient 1.6.0
SiteDash Client 1.6.0
Released on 2022-01-22
- New: provide loaded PHP extensions in refreshes
- New: extra endpoint to check for specific MODX3 incompatibilities (modAction uses, TVs with @EVAL)
- Fix error when disk space functions are disabled
SiteDash Client 1.5.0
Released on 2021-10-11
- New: search for users, see https://sitedash.app/dashboard/users
- Fix typo causing server_protocol not being returned