A MODX Extra which allows you to display social feed from Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Youtube.
- Stores social posts in the database for optimal performance.
- Allows you to allow/disallow individual posts to be displayed on the website with a MODX CMP.
- Comes with a snippet which accepts lots of options.
It retrieves the following content per Social Media channel:
- Twitter: Retrieve posts from your own user timeline and/or retrieve posts by specifying one or multiple search keywords.
- Facebook: Retrieve posts from your own user timeline.
- Instagram: Retrieve posts from your own user timeline and/or retrieve posts by specifying one or multiple search keywords. Note: In order to retrieve posts from other users by using the search query the app needs the public_scope permission: https://www.instagram.com/developer/authorization/
- Youtube: Retrieve videos from your own user channel.
New in SocialHub 2.0.0
May 23, 2018
2.6 – 2.6