Advanced 'Listbox' / 'Resource List' template variable type for MODx Revolution based on the SuperBoxSelect ExtJS Plugin. The template variable displays selected items (i.e. resources or other supported types) as labelled boxes within the form field. The resource(s) could be searched by autocomplete in the combo box. In the Input Options of the template variable are a lot of options available to i.e. restrict the selectable content etc.
It has two great advantages over the default 'Listbox' / 'Resource List' type:
- Select more than one element (i.e. resource)
- AJAX based list (works fast with a lot of selectable items by pagination)
New in SuperBoxSelect 2.4.0-pl2
- Allow other values to be saved in the SuperBoxSelect than the resource id (i.e. the alias – has to be unique, otherwise the first found is used)
- Restore pageSize for multi selects disabled in SuperBoxSelect 2.3.8
- Fix showing 'The changes you made may not be saved' alert, even when the SuperBoxSelect value was not changed.