About User Import
An extra to easily import users into the MODX user database and batch assign MODX user groups and roles. The importer accepts data files in CSV format. Automatically assigns User Groups and Roles during import and validates your import data to prevent inconsistent user objects.
- With User Import it's very easy to batch import users into the user database of MODX.
- All fields of the user object are supported (* except extended field)!
- Choose one or more User Groups and a Role and User Import will automatically assign all imported users.
- User Import performs extensive checks on your import data: check for already existing users, check for duplicated email addresses, check for valid birth-dates, ...
- Watch the progress of you user import in a console log window. After the import has finished, you can download the full import log to see if errors occurred.
- User Import currently comes with 3 languages: English, German, French
Feel free to suggest ideas/improvements/bugs on Github:
New in User Import 1.0.0-beta3
UserImport 1.0.0-beta3 (2015-03-04)
- added French translation (thanks @shabang!)
- added onBeforeUserImport and onAfterUserImport events (thanks @shabang!)
UserImport 1.0.0-beta2 (2014-11-17)
- fixed a problem with fgetcsv() used on PHP versions prior 5.3.0
UserImport 1.0.0-beta1 (2014-08-12)
- first public beta release