OLD VERSION - use Alpha2
VersionX is a simple versioning Add-on for MODx Revolution.
It utilizes a plugin to store resource data to a seperate table whenever a resource has been edited, and allows you to view specific details, compare revisions and restore a revision.
Please be warned that VersionX is currently in ALPHA and should not (yet!) be used on Production sites as it may still be buggy and is not deamed stable, yet.
Features in 1.0 Alpha:
- Basic resource versioning includes settings and resource fields. TVs are not yet supported.
- Easy viewing of revision details through the VersionX page (Components->VersionX)
- Easy comparison between one revision and the prior one
- Internationalization (i18n) through the use of lexicons, currently including English and French.
Bugs in 1.0 Alpha
- Restore revision seems to run into a security issue
- Pagination doesn't work at all.
Please see the roadmap on RTFM to see what features are planned, and check Github for the latest development and bugs.
Simply install the package through package manager.
New in VersionX 1.0-alpha
There are no release notes for this version.