VersionX is a versioning utility tool for MODX Revolution that will help you keep track of your content in Resources, Templates, Chunks, Snippets and Plugins. Every save is recorded and can easily be looked back and compared through the component.
NOTE: VersionX 2.0 is a complete rewrite and is NOT compatible with VersionX 1.0. You will be able to create a snapshot of all your existing content into the new 2.0 tables, however you cannot re-use any data stored in the old 1.0 table structure.
NOTE2: While the UI is not finished (I welcome contributors!), all elements and resources are indeed being stored to the database.
New in VersionX 2.0.0-rc2
VersionX 2.0.0-rc2, May 28th 2012
- Add Recent Resource Changes dashboard widget for 2.2+.
- Add Chunks UI to the component, and tabs to the update panel.
- Change TV grid to follow same column order as others
- Change object field behavior from searching on IP to searching on name
- Add versions tab to template variable update screens.
- #22 Make sure the cache gets cleared when reverting a resource.
- #26 Fix critical issue handling static resources.
- #24/#9 Added German translation (Thanks @exside!)
- Fix "upd" message being logged to the error log.
- Added Russian translation (Thanks Ivan Klimchuk!)
VersionX 2.0.0-rc1, May 3rd 2012
- Initial release of complete rewrite.