Virtual Aliases 1.0.0-rc1Released Oct 01, 2010 by b03tz
Allows old URL's to be transfered to a new website with 301 "Permanently moved" headers. This script is based on the one from "Brian Stanback" (stanback.net).Download 1kb (1092 downloads)
- Copy the plugin to your REVO and check the event "onPageNotFound"
- Create a template variable that hold's the OLD url and remember it's ID
- Create a property in the DEFAULT property set called "tvId" and give it the value of the TV
- Fill in the old URL's of your pages in the corresponding resources without the beginning slash.
- Test it out by visiting yoursite.com/old-url.html and it should work.