Wayfinder Evo 2.0.4-plReleased Jun 27, 2014 by
Wayfinder is a highly flexible navigation builder.Download 3657kb (1646 downloads)
Wayfinder is a highly flexible navigation builder.
Copy the contents of the file snippet.wayfinder.tpl.php into a new snippet named Wayfinder.Create a new folder under assets/snippets named wayfinder.Copy the file wayfinder.inc.php into the newly created folder.To get the default menu output use the following snippet call: [[Wayfinder? &startId=`0`]]For documentation on all of the paramters refer to the file wayfinder.documentation.htmlUpdates
- template variable support; just add a placeholder into your template and it will get processed i.e. for the tv: docTags you would add a placeholder [+docTags+]
- link for site start no longer includes the alias; i.e. www.modxcms.com instead of ww.modxcms.com/home.html
- Ability to use a configuration file to set all of the wayfinder parameters. more documentation on this to come.
- Ability to specify templates like ditto using the @FILE & @CODE options
- parent templates only used if child documents are shown in the menu
- Enhanced debugging
- Rewrote how documents are retrieved to only use one db query for enhanced performance.
- New parameter &fullLink - if set to true outputs the full url instead of a relative path.
- New parameter &displayStart - displays the document specified as the startId as a header to the menu (only works with startId not equal to 0)
- New template &startItemTpl - Used to format the output of the startId Doc if &displayStart is used. Defaults to [+linktext+]
- New parameter &includeDocs - comma delimited list of documents to be included in output. The startId is still required this just acts as a filter.
- New paramter &excludeDocs - comma delimited list of documents to be excluded from the output. The startId is still required this just acts as a filter.
- Rewrote some other stuff to make it work better and hopefully a little faster.
- Added Kongondos Guide into the package