Wayfinder is a highly flexible navigation builder for MODx Revolution.
Install via Package Management.
New in Wayfinder 2.3.0-rc1
New in 2.3.0
- [#14] Fix issue with hideSubMenus when using it with a non-zero startId
- Add all fields of a Resource to the rowTpl placeholder set, such as menutitle, published, etc
- Properly optimize TV value grabbing to properly parse and cache TVs to improve load times when using TVs in a result set
- Ensure that caching also caches by user ID to persist access permissions through cached result sets
New in 2.2.0
- [#23] Fix issue that generated error message in error.log due to &contexts always being processed regardless of empty state
- [#21] Fix issue with unnecessary groupby that was breaking sorting in older mysql versions
- [#22] Add &cacheResults parameter, which caches queries for faster loading
- [#8] Add &contexts parameter, and &startIdContext parameter if navigating across multiple contexts and using a non-0 &startId