Webinex - Webinar management for MODX Revolution
Webinex provides custom resource and user classes and associated entities: presenters, videos, companies, affiliates, and documents, to facilitate managing registration for webinars (or other events).
Full documentation is here: https://github.com/freejung/Webinex/wiki
Webinex is not a webinar presentation system such as ReadyTalk, Webex or goToWebinar, but rather is designed to be used with such a system to manage promotion of webinars on your site and registration for webinars by your site visitors.
- To create a webinar, right-click on a resource in the resource tree and select "Create Webinar Here."
- To manage webinar presenters, companies, affiliates, videos, and documents, go to Components->Webinex.
- Use the included snippets to present webinars on the front end. Sample chunks are provided to get you started.
- MODX Revolution 2.2+
- FormIt for webinar registration forms
New in Webinex 0.4.0-beta
- Added support for template variables in Webinars using code from getResources
- Added listAffiliates snippet
- Added localTime snippet
- Removed borders on presenter window form
- Added columns to registration list
- Fixed bug where prospect user profile was saving before user