0.8.1 to 0.8.3 bring minor bug fixes like remove extension package value on uninstall. Also now it comes with total parsing, query and cache times directly below form for quick information.
0.8.0 Brings new features to xBug page profiler with added support for POST and COOKIE variables and possibility switch context with change of domain.
Another new feature is cache logging to see how long it takes to time to fetch from cache and if request hit's cache.
New in xBug 0.8.4
Changelog for xBug.
- On uninstall, remove extension package
- Added support for POST and COOKIE
-- Changed page load from iFrame to CURL with PHP
- Ability to switch context through domain name
- Loading mask when loading page
- Minor and Major bug fixes
- Minor fix to plugin
- Added helper text from EXPLAIN PLAN select_type, type, AND Extra columns
- Added row pop up for easier view for results
- SQL code view always visible
- Drag and Drop to URL field enabled from resource tree
- Initial release.