XRouting 1.4.x removes the php constant MODX_BASE_URL in the plugin and adds a handy debug mode where you get a lot of information about how the routing works or why it doesn't work.
New in XRouting 1.4.1
XRouting 1.4.1-pl (2015-05-20)===========================================
- added missing lexicons for allowdebuginfo setting- added german lexicons
XRouting 1.4.0-pl (2015-05-20)===========================================
- replaced php constant for MODXBASEURL- added new optional debug output (switch the allowdebuginfo system setting to "Yes" and add &xrouting-debug=1 to your URL)
XRouting 1.3.0-pl (2014-09-18)===========================================
- added support for MODX installs in a subfolder- fix "Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()"
XRouting 1.2.0-pl (2014-03-17)===========================================
- this releases fixes some problems with rewriting the request url
XRouting 1.1.0-pl (2014-02-24)===========================================
- small refactoring for quicker host-based matching- bugfix for contexts with same host where one baseurl is '/'- added setting to include www subdomain: xrouting.includewww- added setting to eigher show an error or a default context when no match has been found: xrouting.shownomatcherror- added setting for a default context (if no match was found and xrouting.shownomatcherror is false): xrouting.default_context
XRouting 1.0.0-pl (2014-02-01)===========================================- first public release