XRouting 1.4.1-plReleased May 20, 2015 by seda.digital
XRouting is a simple plugin that handles requests for different contexts. It automatically switches the context based on a (sub)domain AND/OR subfolder.
It's like the Gateway plugin from the docs, except you don't have to manually edit the plugin: it takes the http_host and base_url settings you have already configured in your context and routes based on that. It caches the http_host/base_url => context relation so it doesn't perform excessive database lookups.
Docs, Issues & Source at Github: https://github.com/chsmedien/XRouting
You can find a tutorial here: https://modx.today/posts/2015/05/using-xrouting-for-multilingual-websites-in-modxDownload 28kb (1692 downloads)
XRouting 1.4.x removes the php constant MODX_BASE_URL in the plugin and adds a handy debug mode where you get a lot of information about how the routing works or why it doesn't work.
All you need to do is to install this plugin and make sure your contexts have "http_host" and "base_url" context settings set (and optional "http_host_aliases" for multiple domains per context).
You can find a tutorial at MODX.today: https://modx.today/posts/2015/05/using-xrouting-for-multilingual-websites-in-modx
XRouting 1.4.1-pl (2015-05-20)===========================================
- added missing lexicons for allow_debug_info setting- added german lexicons
XRouting 1.4.0-pl (2015-05-20)===========================================
- replaced php constant for MODX_BASE_URL- added new optional debug output (switch the allow_debug_info system setting to "Yes" and add &xrouting-debug=1 to your URL)
XRouting 1.3.0-pl (2014-09-18)===========================================
- added support for MODX installs in a subfolder- fix "Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()"
XRouting 1.2.0-pl (2014-03-17)===========================================
- this releases fixes some problems with rewriting the request url
XRouting 1.1.0-pl (2014-02-24)===========================================
- small refactoring for quicker host-based matching- bugfix for contexts with same host where one base_url is '/'- added setting to include www subdomain: xrouting.include_www- added setting to eigher show an error or a default context when no match has been found: xrouting.show_no_match_error- added setting for a default context (if no match was found and xrouting.show_no_match_error is false): xrouting.default_context
XRouting 1.0.0-pl (2014-02-01)===========================================- first public release