Zapier 0.7.0-beta1Released Nov 20, 2015 by sepiariver
Integrate MODX with hundreds of apps and services.
Use cases include, just for example:
- Send form submissions from your website to any of the CRMs supported in Zapier.
- Notify your team via Slack or any other communication tool supported in Zapier, when a lead-gen form on your site is submitted.
- Notify your team when a new blog post is created.
- Post to social media when a new MODX Resource is published.
- When a user fills out a review on your site, if the rating is under a certain amount, send it to your support team in Zendesk, but if the rating is high send it to the marketing team.
- Literally countless other uses...
For more information, browse the [wiki on Github](https://github.com/sepiariver/zapier/wiki)Download 71kb (780 downloads)
Initial beta release.
For issues and milestones, visit the Github repo: https://github.com/sepiariver/zapier
Install Zapier via the Extras Installer in your MODX Manager. You can also download it directly from the [Extras repo](http://modx.com/extras/package/zapier) or the [Github repo](https://github.com/sepiariver/zapier/)
For usage instructions check out the Wiki: https://github.com/sepiariver/zapier/wiki